Anti-theft retractor pullbox Retail Display Pull Box, Recoiler, Retactor Tether
Country of Origin︰
US $ 2.55 / pc
vG-PB088 Retail Security Tethers
vGuard™ is a leading designer and manufacturer of the vG-PB088 mini square retail anti-theft retractor pull box. mini square retractor pull box is a compact, attractive way to deliver theft-deterrence and customer convenience for point-of-purchase (POP) displays. These products are also referred to as store display security tethers, security cable retractors and store display recoilers.
Featuring the heaviest cable available in a retail security tether, the vG-PB088 has a small, low-profile case that holds the retractable cable. It can be mounted on the inside or outside of a display as a functional and aesthetic component of an effective point-of-purchase display presentation. With seven designer colors available, the vG-PB088 display security tether blends in with any display to create a positive, interactive customer experience. It is particularly well-suited for use with mobile phones and other products of similar size. vGuard™ 's vG-PB088 retail security tethers are rugged and designed for maximum life in demanding store display use.
There are many options for the cable, end fitting, and box. If you do not see an option that you require, please send us an e-mail and we will address your request, or order a stock vG-PB088.
Stock Retail Security Tethers
- vGuard™ offers 2 stock vG-PB088 security tether products that can be purchased online. All units are fully assembled and ready to use.
- The vG-PB088-P1T has a 36 inch (914.40 mm) extension with 0.25 lb. (0.11 kg) pull force. The end detail is 0.88" (22.23 mm) x 1.38" (34.93 mm) metal plate with tape.
- The vG-PB088-P2T also has a 36 inch (914.40 mm) extension with 0.25 lb. (0.11 kg) pull force, but the end detail is a .196" (4.978 mm) ring terminal.
Pull Force (lbs)
Custom Retail Security Tethers,Technical Considerations
- For many applications, a stock retail security tether will do the job. Where a custom retail security tether is necessary, vGuard™ Spring works with customers to engineer a custom solution, often using a stock retail display security tether as a starting point for the new design or prototype.
- vGuard™ can offer design and engineering support for early-stage product development or can simply provide a quote for the desired quantities of fully-engineered and ready-to-use retail security tether.
The design and engineering process includes:
- Initial Design Review
- Production – Short run or long run production
Retail security tethers are typically specified and engineered
- with the following in mind:
- Pull force - 0.13 lb. (0.06 kg) or 0.25 lb. (0.11 kg) or 0.5 lb. (0.23 kg)
- Cable length options - 36” (914.40 mm) or 48” (1,219.20 mm)
- Optional add-on for double-sided tape
- End fitting - many options available
- Cable exit location - point or side
- Box color - black, green, magenta, yellow, blue, white, gray
- Logo on box - vGuard™ logo or custom logo; minimum quantity of 8,000 pieces and additional setup charges for customized logo
vG-PB088 dimensions are shown in drawing.
There are many options for the cable, end fitting and box; complete the vG-PB088 specification form for all custom requests.
Applications / Uses for Security Tethers
- Retail security tethers are used in store displays and point-of-purchase presentations. Products that are typically displayed using a vG-PB088 security tether include:
- Smart phones
- Cell phones
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Many more
vGuard™ Manufacturing Process for Retail Security Tethers
- vGuard™ Spring utilizes highly customized production equipment, lean manufacturing techniques and principles, and ISO 9001:2008 certified procedures to provide our customers with a streamlined and efficient manufacturing process to produce vG-PB088 retail security tethers.
- Benefits of working with vGuard™ Spring include reduced lead times, high quality control and highly competitive costs.
Buy Retail Security Tethers Online or Contact vGuard™ for Custom Retail Security Tethers
- Customers can buy stock retail security tethers online or complete the vG-PB088 specification form or further assistance with retail security tethers from vGuard™.