Anti-shoplifting Pull Box / Recoiler / Tether
Country of Origin︰
US $ 4.5 / pc
Retail Display Security Pull Box / Recoiler / TetherThe Retail security Pull box is ideal for retail store display product positioning, as a product sample theft deterrent, as a counterbalance or as a wire harness positioner. Using vGuard Contorque® spring technology, the vGuard provides consistent, reliable tension at a variety of forces, with many versatile end fittings available. It is offered with a maximum five foot cable and up to two pounds of force.
Retail Display security Pull Box Recoiler tether Retactor
The Retail Display security tether (Recoilers,Retactor)is ideal for retail store display product positioning, as a product sample theft deterrent, as a counterbalance or as a wire harness positioner. Using vGuard's Contorque® spring technology, the PULL BOX provides consistent, reliable tension at a variety of forces, with many versatile end fittings available. It is offered with a maximum five foot cable and up to two pounds of force.
- Custom PULL BOX designs can be quickly and cost-effectively manufactured to create the ideal security tether solution. There are many options for the cable, end fitting and box, and the PULLBOX® Alarm option is also available.
How to Work with vGuard Spring for PULL BOXES
- vGuard Spring works with customers at various stages of their product development process, from prototype to production. Customers rely on the expertise and experience of Vulcan Spring’s engineers. With many different PULL BOXes design possibilities for any given application, it’s best to consult with a vGuard engineer early in the design phase for best results. vGuard can offer design and engineering support for early-stage product development or can simply provide a quote for the desired quantities of fully-engineered and ready-to-use power springs.
The design and engineering process includes:For Secure Retail Display Pull Box
- Initial Design Review
- Production - Short run or long run production
The Security Pull box Dimensions
|F||Four 0.16 diameter holes||Four 3.97 diameter holes|
Technical Considerations for Secure Retail Display Pull Boxes
- Pull Force Options: The PULL BOX can utilize the following pull forces:
Pounds 0.13, 0.25, 0.50, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 2.00 Kilograms 0.06, 0.11, 0.23, 0.45, 0.57, 0.68, 0.91
- Some combinations of pull force and cable types are not compatible.
- Cable Extensions: The PULL BOX can support extensions from 12” (304.80 mm) to 60” (1,524 mm). The very heavy cable option is only valid to 48” (1,219.20 mm)
Standard .027” (0.686 mm) diameter Stainless Steel, Black or Clear Nylon coated to .034” (0.864 mm) diameter Heavy .036” (0.914 mm) diameter Stainless Steel, Black or Clear Nylon coated to .045” (1.143 mm) diameter Very Heavy .045” (1.143 mm) diameter Stainless Steel, Black or Clear Nylon coated to .062” (1.575 mm) diameter
the Secure Retail Display Pull Boxes End Fittings:
- There are three basic ways to attach the cable to a product. Double-sided tape, fastener, or loop. We are always looking to add to our end fitting list. If you require something that is not shown please ask.
- View End Fittings
- Magnetic End Fittings
- NEW! Plastic Clip End Fitting
Secure Retail Display Pull Box Cable Exit Location:
the PULLBOX Retail Security Tether has 4 cable exit location possibilitiesWe provide these because the best performance and life are achieved when the cable is extended straight out of the box. The exit locations are shown below:
- The PULL BOX can be black, grey or white. Custom colors are available with minimum quantity requirements.
- Tape can be applied to the PULL BOX in different locations.
- Applications / Uses for the PULL BOX Security Tether
- Applications for the PULL BOX can mostly be found in Point-of-Purchase (POP) Displays as a retail security tether and product positioning. PULL BOXES are also used for equipment counterbalancing, wire harness positioning, product or parts feeding and signage support.